Thursday, May 1, 2008

Middle names

So I'm not sure if Margo meant me or the other Nicole(or perhaps both) but here is a fun tag using your middle name. I have a lot of A's in there, so it should be interesting. Oh and so you know unless you are in the State you were either married or born in you can't change your middle name to your maiden name!

Adventurous. Ok only a little, but come on, there has to be some adventure in staying over here for almost 4 years so far.
Masaki is the name of the man I love...ha that was an easy one!
Azure is kind of the color of my eyes. I've always liked that I have blue eyes and I don't know why.
No TV is the word around the house until 8:30 or 9pm. I like it that way, it keeps my days much more interesting, and I know I am much less bored.
Dedicated to a full night's sleep. I love sleeping, ask anyone in my family, if it could be a hobby, it would be mine.
Adept at cooking, web design and sewing. I think sewing is the one that is improving the quickest.

I tag...hmmm Hatsuho(when you have time dear), Queen Scarlet, and her sister Jess.

Oh and for anyone who wants to know do some shopping at
The Baby Market Place they are having huge sales and may go out of business for health reasons, so go help, and get good deals!

2 comments:

Margo said...

Yes, I did mean you! But then I left off the last initial because I figured you both could do it :)

Question... which cloth diaper covers do you like best? Have you ever used the diaper liners that the website you linked has listed? They look similar to the gdiapers but cheaper. Those inserts are EXPENSIVE. I don't want double the diaper bill even after buying the covers.

Margo said...

Oh yes, and keep up the sewing. I think it is great.