We have butter. It didn't take too long, and only my cuisinart is a bit tired. The butter is rather sweet, and Clark loved the butter milk. I used this recipe. It makes me feel a bit more pioneer like, or if nothing else hard core. Though making butter by using a cuisinart really isn't that hard, so I shouldn't feel like it, but I do.
The next experiment will be with the super pasturized stuff since it is cheaper to use that. I got the nice stuff for the first try. I may keep doing this.
Oh and once blogger stops being a butt I'll upload a picture.
2 comments:
As if I didn't feel insignificant enough already with my younger sister, who's already married, had a beautiful baby boy, Nicole's living' it up in Japan making butter! I'm jealous! :)
Love it! That is so cool. I'll have to try that sometime. Except I don't have a food processor right now, so it might actually require work.
Post a Comment