Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I loose...or, My name is Laman!

I've given hints of this in posts and comments, but here is the whole she-bang. Masaki and I have been having a 'discussion' as to when to start trying for kid number 2. Masaki is super duper stoked, and I, well, am feeling a bit gun shy. Well, Masaki was looking a little sad the other night after having a discussion for the billionth time, so I promised him I would pray about it again. Turns out Heavenly Father is thinking the same way Masaki is, or is it the other way around? So I loose, I didn't pay attention, and I feel like Laman(don't know who I'm talking about? read the first 65(up to 2 Nephi chapter 6) or so pages of the Book of Mormon - read online here). I obviously need to pay more attention during my prayers and scripture reading. So wish us luck, and I'll let the blogging world know when/if any news comes up. I just wanted to share me loosing.

Don't worry, I am repenting right now =).

3 comments:

Amy said...

an early congrates. Darren and I were the same way, he was ready way before I was with both kids. so have fun trying!!!

kim said...

I don't think it means your Laman--it isn't right until you both know its right--and maybe now is just the time:) Good luck!

(Oh, and I think its almost always the one who isn't home with the kids all day who thinks its the right time first. That's just a given.

kim said...

and that was supposed to be you're not your--thought I'd correct myself since you mentioned being a grammer nazi;)