1) Agemanjuu-a Japanese treat, a red bean paste bun, made better....by deep frying it!

2) CookDo by Ajinomoto - Chinese food in a box, you assemble the ingredients, they provide directions and the sauce. It is dang good! Chinese food in general is better here than in the States. Plus there is some stuff I don't remember ever seeing over there. Maybe I was just dumb. Anyone, this is the box we had for dinner tonight, chicken in chili sauce with peppers...yum!

3) Bottle Sipper - Did you just buy a beverage at one of the millions of vending machines in this country(supposedly 1 machine for every 20 ppl)? Want to share it with your young child? No worries, unscrew the cap and put this bad boy on, viola! a virtually spill proof straw cap, reusable and washable. Clark loves this! Finally a way to keep him hydrated this summer.
4)Shaped Egg Boilers- pour your egg in, snap, and boil. It'll come out looking like one of these wonderful animals.

5)Rice Ball Shapers - Rice balls are an essential to any kid's lunch here(pretty good, put some seaweed or other stuff in it, and it is a great snack), but hey the traditional triangle shape can get pretty boring. That's where these bad boys come in! Rice ball shapers. Mom can make your rice balls into fun shapes so you'll be the envy of all the kids on the playground. Woot!

And now, some cute pictures of Clark, eating my crackers! They turned out good!
Oh, and he made me cry today. He head butted my nose pretty hard, didn't phase him but it hurt me a lot.
I like this one because he looks all angsty.
4 comments:
He is seriously so cute! I want a boy! And making your own crackers?! Way to go!
Awesome post. I love Red bean paste... we used to make red bean buns from scratch when we lived in Utah.
If you ever make it to the states - please bring me some of those egg boiler thingys, that straw thing... and the rice shapers... how fun!!! (I will totally pay you for it!!!)
Clark... is so darn cute. I remember Kalea going through a cleaning phase...she's in the middle of another one too. Melia's also been standing unassisted...and talking up a storm. Talk about fun!!!
Jen- Boys are so fun! I love them. I know girls are great too, but I love having a boy. You guys better get cracking with #3 ;) j/k. As for the crackers I really have no other choice, wheat free stuff isn't sold here.
QS- Sure thing! Do you want all four of the egg shapes? Do you want big or small rice ball shapers? I totally want to get Clark and Melia together one day and listen to them baby-babble.
Shaped egg boilers? Are you serious? Those are ROCKIN!
Next time I'm in Japan, I'm picking me up some Rice Ball Shapers too. It would have made ME much more popular at Faria Elementary. :)
Post a Comment